Wednesday, March 6, 2013

The ARC Welcomes Jude McClure

-->
The Alliance of Renewal Churches (ARC) is happy to welcome Jude McClure to membership in the ARC. Jude, son of ARC leader Kevin McClure, is currently a student at The Master’s Institute Seminary. His wife Heidi served as ARC Administrator prior to the birth of their daughter, Elliana, this past year. 
Jude has been in ministry for 3 years as a youth pastor, missionary, and evangelist. He rededicated his life to Christ 6 years ago after being miraculously healed from a serious drug addiction. Jude writes: “God has redeemed my life from a pit and crowned me with love and compassion. My wife and I feel a call to the nations in our future. In the meantime, I am attending the Masters Institute Seminary, working towards receiving wholeness, education, and ministry training. The heart for my ministry is simple:  to pursue God’s heart, shape my life in a response to His love, and share that love with anyone open to receiving. I feel God is calling my wife and I to invade the darkness and resurrect the next generation to take the mantle that is waiting for them. I felt led to join the ARC because I believe it is God’s passage that will open the way to our calling in ministry.”
            Welcome to the ARC, Jude!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers